Friday, December 3, 2010

The Time Has Almost Come!!!

Well we are days away from the NEXT GREAT BAKER premiere! Can you believe it?? I know I can't! It has been a mad house for the Rountree clan the past couple of months! We could never even begin to express how grateful we are for all the opportunities we have had! 


Legacy Cakes location is coming along!!! We officially have demolished 5 walls... and put 2 back up! We have ripped up flooring, taken out old shelves and started getting down to the nitty gritty. We have a new AC coming in, an electrician coming and of course new plumbing. Sounds like a lot huh?? Yep! But we will be finished with that by Wednesday! Wahoo! Whats after that you ask?? The fun stuff! New floors, new paint, new light fixtures and then it will be time for move in! WHEW!



I just got this link for an interview I did, so be sure to check it out!! 

http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/12/03/2678136/stress-sense-of-adventure-are.html

Pictures are coming soon of the shop, so be sure to check back! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan! My name is Kaitlyn, I live in Japan and have been watching Next Great Baker. You're my favorite competitor and I looked for your fan page on facebook which led me to your blog. I am from the DFW area, will have to check out your shop when I am back in that area! Good luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete