Monday, November 22, 2010

BIG NEWS!

Well to everyone that has asked me... and I have continually answered 'Hopefully we will sign the lease tomorrow..." I will officially no longer be saying that! Why? BECAUSE I SIGNED A LEASE!!!

Legacy Cakes will officially be located at:

120 Main Street, Suite 20
Grapevine, Texas 76051

We are absolutely thrilled to be moving forward! Quickly, I might add!

Keep checking back for updates as to how construction is going, pictures, and of course...an OPENING DATE!!!

Other updates... Michael and I are back in DFW! Wahoo! We are thrilled! Boxes are unpacked...closet flooded...closet is fixed...never a dull moment! We would never have been able to do it without all the love and support that has surrounded us since day one. Thank you all so much for all of your time, energy and love. (Especially you dad! We never would have gotten where we are right now, with such amazing timing... you have truly been the BIGGEST HELP EVER!!!)

Hope everyone is digging in the backs of their closets to find their stretchy pants for Thanksgiving... there is a ton to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment