Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What Are You Thankful For??

I can honestly say, I have been overwhelming blessed in the past 2 months.

I have an AMAZING family that stands behind me, continually surrounding me with encouragement and love, and of course... always loving the sweets. I could not have gone this far without them. Thank you so much for all each and every one of you have done... I know it has been quite the whirlwind (I think it is just beginning).

A few updates for Legacy Cakes... we are almost completely finished with all purchases! WHEW! Let me tell you... there is A LOT of equipment! Hopefully we will be signing on a lease for the space.... TOMORROW! When will we break ground on finishing the place out you ask? FRIDAY! At the latest Monday! Needless to say... I'm extremely excited!

News on the NEXT GREAT BAKER: Commercials will start airing for the show during the new Sarah Palin show on Sunday! We will also be on the TLC website starting next week! So take a sneak peak at the bio's of the cast!!!

Legacy Cakes will be taking Holiday orders! If you are interested in ordering Cakes, Pies, Desserts, etc. please email megan@legacycakesbakery.com and we will get it started! We will also be offering ADORABLE Christmas Baskets!

Stay Tuned...Hopefully we will have an address is this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment