Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life is Becoming a Blur...

Quick update... no such thing... there is just too much!!!

I am now the proud owner of bakery equipment! I still need a couple basics... but nothing to sweat over! So whew! God has truly been blessing this entire gigantic change... which if you know me... change is not my favorite thing!

Michael and I have been searching hi and low, and all around for houses! Let me tell you... it is totally exciting and completely terrifying all at the same time! It is just like Goldie Locks for us... is it too big, too small or just right?? We like a lot... love?? We don't know that yet.

Lets talk a little more about cakes! Legacy Cakes is sooo excited to start taking orders! If you know anyone that is wanting to celebrate a special event (wedding, birthday, anniversary, graduation, showers, etc) Send them our way! We want to celebrate with you! The holiday season is coming up... and you know what that means... its time to EAT!

Be looking for some special holiday treats coming to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment