Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blogging Rookie

October 6th....oh goodness....the day my blogging career begins.

My name is Megan Rountree. I am passionate about several things (see About Me).... but lets elaborate on one specifically....SWEETS!

I love creating new recipes, coming up with new designs for even the smallest treats and seeing eyes light up when they try one of my creations.

My newest project/challenge...open up my very own shop! I am hoping to have this finished by December 1st. I want to focus on Special Occassion cakes, but at the same time not neglect the everyday pleasures baking brings you (cupcakes, pies, cookies, brownies...oh my!)

My challenge is starting with the hunt for equipment! And goodness gracious is this a challenge. Mixers, Ovens, Fridges, Freezers, Tables... just to name a few. Let me tell you...its like be a kid in a verrrrrry expensive candy shop.

I am very lucky to have an amazing family that is also passionate about my bakery.... I think it might be for some free goodies :)

I will keep you all posted on the craziness that is about to begin....Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Megan, The best of luck in your endeavors. It is great the you share your faith in your "about me" section above. God's Peace to you!

    Mike
    Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make chocolate whipped cream by combining 2 tablespoons each unsweetened cocoa powder and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl. Gradually stir in 1 cup whipping cream, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before beating.Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete